McGill International Review
The McGill International Review (MIR) is a peer-reviewed academic publication that aims to support undergraduate scholarship related to the field of international relations. We are currently seeking submissions for publication in our Spring 2014 issue.
Why Should I Submit?
• Showcase work on which you’ve expended hard work and effort
• Acquire experience being published in a journal with a competitive selection process
• Contribute to undergraduate social science scholarship at McGill
How Can I Submit?
Submissions should meet the following guidelines:
• Subject pertaining to international relations (does not have to be written for a political science class)
• graded papers should have received a grade of A- or higher; ungraded pieces should be of superior quality
• Maximum length of 20 pages double spaced
• Papers written for courses should be work done at the 300-level or above; exceptional 200-level pieces may be considered
• English or French submissions are welcomed
• Authors should be McGill students or showcase work done as part of a McGill course
• Do not include your name or course code in the submission document
• Submit to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: Tuesday, December 3, 11:59 p.m.
Further questions can be directed to Chris at email@example.com
Read the Journal
3480 McTavish Street, Suite 410
Montreal, QC H3A 1X9
Phone: (514) 398-6816
Fax: (514) 398-2160
Join the Mailing List
To receive weekly email updates about our activities, conferences, meetings and involvement opportunities, please provide us with your email address here.