The McGill International Review- Print
Explore your passion for international affairs, gain valuable experience in academic publishing, and support undergraduate research at McGill! We are looking for applicants to the editorial board of the McGill International Review’s print journal for 2014-15. Editors will oversee the selection of student-written articles for inclusion in the journal, as well as fundraising and recruitment tasks related to the journal’s successful publication. Applicants from any academic background are encouraged to apply. Interested applicants should submit the following documents to Faraz Alidina at firstname.lastname@example.org:
2) Academic writing sample of no more than five pages double-spaced (excerpts of longer works are acceptable)
3) Cover letter, in which please explicitly state your research interests and/or areas of expertise, as well as other information you would like us to know.
Deadline for applications is Thursday, October 9, 11:59 p.m.
The McGill International Review – Online
MIR Online is now recruiting writers for the upcoming semester! As IRSAM’s online section, MIR Online will cover everything from domestic and foreign politics to technological developments and human rights concerns. You do not have to be in the Arts program or the Political Science program to participate. Writers are expected to make regular, high caliber contributions according to a schedule established by the Online Managing Editor.
If you are interested in joining, please send an email to Tiffany Lee, at: email@example.com.
In your email, please include:
1) Your full name, year, program, majors/minors
2) Past writing/editing experience (if any) New writers are also more than welcome!
3) Any writing samples you can provide (previously published articles, academic essays, etc)